FEPE Congress 2017
European envelope production took off at the beginning of the 20th century. Since then the industry has seen major changes, both in terms of technological developments and communication patterns. On the occasion of our 60th anniversary our programme promises to expand your horizons on the direction of our industry in the coming years. Topics will include:
- the future of the European mail industry - where will we be at in 10 years?
- how continuous growth in e-commerce can create demand for envelopes
- insights into the evolution of direct mail
- the impact of digital on the publishing world
- the role of transactional mail for consumers.
Please download this detailed congress programme for more information on the presentations, dinners and social events.
Once again, we are delighted to welcome an impressive line-up of speakers. They will give presentations on the latest market developments and best practice in the envelope and postal industry and also on topical subjects of a broader interest to the audience. Confirmed speakers are:
Mark Harrison - International Post Corporation
Dr Bruno Basalisco - Copenhagen Economics
Max von Abendroth - European Magazine Media Association
Håvard Grjotheim - 07 Media
Ulbe Jelluma - Print Power Europe
Maynard Benjamin - GEA / EMA
Round table discussion participants (confirmed)
Find out more about our speakers by reading their biographies and an abstract of their presentations.
Networking opportunities and social programme
Information and discussion is combined with excellent networking opportunities and top class social events, all in the beautiful setting of Marseille. This year's dinner and visiting programme includes:
- MuCEM - the modern art museum of Marseille
- Le Pharo - a palace built by Napoleon in 1858
- Les Halles de la Major - the "nouvelle adresse" for gourmet food lovers
- A visit of old Marseille and le Panier District
- A boat tour in the turquoise waters of "Les Calanques".
If you have any questions regarding the congress, please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Kretschmann on 0032 2 2779 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.