Thursday 5 October
- Arrival and Welcome Dinner at the Le Môle Passedat - MuCEM
Friday 6 October
- Copenhagen Economics - Presentation of the study on the future of mail
- Max von Abendroth (EMMA) - How magazine publishers are adapting to the changing media landscape
- Pitney Bowes presentation (to be confirmed)
- Håvard Grjotheim (07 Media) - The history of communication and the post-digital age
- Sight-seeing tour of Marseille
- Gala dinner at the Palais de Pharo
Saturday 7 October
- Ulbe Jelluma (Print Power) - Will 2017 be the tipping point for print media?
- Round table discussion on the citizen's right to choose between digital and paper chaired by David Gold, Royal Mail.
- Boat tour of the Calanques
- Farewell evening at Les Halles de la Major
Please download this detailed congress programme for more information on the presentations, dinners and social events.