WHY JOIN US?
FEPE works on behalf of the envelope industry to promote and defend its interests in Europe:
- We try to ensure a favourable regulatory framework for the envelope manufacturing businesses - this concerns EU policies and laws on topics such as data protection, postal affairs, environmental and forestry issues and e-invoicing
- We are also involved in establishing an EU-Ecolabel for paper envelopes which is supposed to come to the market in 2014.
- We inform our members on regulatory changes, upcoming challenges, as well as industy related developments and trends in communication
- We and run campaigns to generically promote the envelope business and the consumption of envelopes in Europe
- We are fighting misperceptions about the sustainability of paper and its use among businesses and consumers.
- We organize an Annual Congress exclusively dedicated to the Envelope Manufacturing Industry, providing members the chance to be informed about new trends and developments in the envelope business and the environment it operates in – as well as to exchange and network with colleagues in an informal atmosphere. This year, we will celebrate our 56th FEPE Congress in Zagreb from 3-5 October
- We cooperate with other events related to the paper industry, direct marketing and postal developments - and are able to reach preferential registration fees for our members in some of them
HOW TO BECOME A FEPE MEMBER
We have three membership categories:
- Full Members: European Envelope manufacturers
- Associate Members: Companies supplying raw materials /machinery into the envelope manufacturing industry
- International Members: Envelope Manufacturers that are not based in Europe, but have an interest in the European industry
If you are qualifying for one of the above categories and wish to have further information about FEPE Membership, we look forward to hearing from you at:
European Federation of Envelope Manufacturers (FEPE)
Avenue Louise 250 Bte 81
BE - 1050 Brussels
Tel: +(0)2 779 4001
Fax: +(0)2 779 4901